Dragon Slayer - Character Animation Demo Dragon Slayer - Character Animation Demo

This is pretty neat, the animation itself is funny, but combined with the whole "behind the scenes" look and "how it's done" makes it educational as well. Good job!

HowardWimshurst responds:

NO DOUBT NO DOUBT

Won't lie to you, this isn't usually the type of music i listen to (thought it was going to be No Doubt the group) BUT, that being sad, the video is really awesome. It's very colorful and there's so much to it with all the different elements you place in, no to mention the little details like the lip syncing.

Great job!

bucketboi responds:

COLORS ARE LIFE! lol, thank you for the feedback man, glad you could find something you enjoyed about it.

Magic Wand Infomercial Magic Wand Infomercial

That was a good movie, but I kept waiting to find out at the end that it would cost people their souls to use the wand or there was some other, horrible price to pay. :)

Granny X's Pie Granny X's Pie

So, far not too bad. The graphics are pretty nice. I hope there's more options opening up in the future (besides battling and praying, maybe some more magic?)

However, I've found a game breaking bug. After I encountered the boy with sick stomach, he's now in front of my character, between me and the blue bush, blocking my exit. I guess now I have no choice but to reload a game or start over. :(

Northman277 responds:

Thank you for your Feedback, I have fix the bug^^

The Aurion's Tale The Aurion's Tale

So far, so good. I'm guessing this is just a demo, but so far it's pretty good, although I could evaluate it better if I saw some combat (or babes). The graphics are decent, and I like the sarcastic sense of humor. I did notice one thing though, maybe it's just me, but I could figure out how to "backspace" on the naming feature, so I ended up naming my character Your NameA. I'm assuming I missed something...

Anyway, keep up the good work!

TheAurionsTale responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
I've noticed that the controls are a bit tricky, I'll add a controlmenu in the future!
Anyway to cancel something or to go back You got to use the right mouse button.
Hope I'helped you. Thanks for your support, enjoy the game!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I really like this game, as others have said it's a lot of fun and educational, and I love the element (no pun intended) how you instead of constant clicking, you hover the mouse over an element you want to build up dramatically.

That being said, I have a suggestion for a feature, in the "Knowledge" when I want to gain full knowledge of an element, I have to click about 50 fifty times to fill it out. To me, there should be a "+10" or something switch that'll let me fill it up faster so long as I have the required atoms. It would help speed that part of the game up about.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Demon Parade Demon Parade

Wow, looks like the cover of a Green Jelly album!

HAUNTED POSTCARD (Front Side) HAUNTED POSTCARD (Front Side)

I like it, it's got a real neat dark bluish pallet that's contrasted nicely with the red of the package. Very invocative of a haunted/ghostly theme.

FallOutFox responds:

Thanks but that package is actually an book, that I wanted to publish one day.

Your see another HAUNTED POSTCARD (Back Side), well the back side that is.

Study of "Boy with a hat" Study of "Boy with a hat"

Really good painting, reminds me of something from the Renaissance or near that area. Great job!