Granny X's Pie Granny X's Pie

So, far not too bad. The graphics are pretty nice. I hope there's more options opening up in the future (besides battling and praying, maybe some more magic?)

However, I've found a game breaking bug. After I encountered the boy with sick stomach, he's now in front of my character, between me and the blue bush, blocking my exit. I guess now I have no choice but to reload a game or start over. :(

Northman277 responds:

Thank you for your Feedback, I have fix the bug^^

The Aurion's Tale The Aurion's Tale

So far, so good. I'm guessing this is just a demo, but so far it's pretty good, although I could evaluate it better if I saw some combat (or babes). The graphics are decent, and I like the sarcastic sense of humor. I did notice one thing though, maybe it's just me, but I could figure out how to "backspace" on the naming feature, so I ended up naming my character Your NameA. I'm assuming I missed something...

Anyway, keep up the good work!

TheAurionsTale responds:

Thank you for your feedback!
I've noticed that the controls are a bit tricky, I'll add a controlmenu in the future!
Anyway to cancel something or to go back You got to use the right mouse button.
Hope I'helped you. Thanks for your support, enjoy the game!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I really like this game, as others have said it's a lot of fun and educational, and I love the element (no pun intended) how you instead of constant clicking, you hover the mouse over an element you want to build up dramatically.

That being said, I have a suggestion for a feature, in the "Knowledge" when I want to gain full knowledge of an element, I have to click about 50 fifty times to fill it out. To me, there should be a "+10" or something switch that'll let me fill it up faster so long as I have the required atoms. It would help speed that part of the game up about.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Goo Bouncing Goo Bouncing

This neat! A really cool concept and fun to play! Some mild suggestions. I'd thrown in a bit more backgrounds (granted maybe more show up in later levels, dunno.) And perhaps consider something a variable that randomizes the color of the blob in each level/incarnation.

Anyway, great job!

FancyReckless responds:

Thanks for feedback. Yeah, I lack a bit in graphics department, so couldn't find good background, but I will try to improve :)

Idle Dungeon Master Idle Dungeon Master

It's a neat game, but after the tutorial there's so much that's not explaining. For instance, you don't really know what the new rooms do, you just create the and see what shows up, or how it'll take to get new recruits. And how many chicken farms do I need per how many monsters? what good are torture chambers and prisons? Yeah, I can make some guesses, but there's nothing in the game that tells me much.

Still, it's not a bad way to idle some time.

Color Neighbors Color Neighbors

Not bad, a good for a starting game.

It's got some nice, colorful graphics and the controls seem decent. I think it could be even better if you add some more too it, like music and some sound effects. A few things I noticed though, when I review the rules the "Score" box still appears, covering some of the rule text up.

I really like the way the blocks kind of "fade" out when you get a match. Overall, it's a really neat concept and I'll hope you'll build on it!

Christmas Ultra Bounce Christmas Ultra Bounce

Not bad for what it is, a few minutes of diversion. The pictures are rather distracting though.. :)

Monster Book Monster Book

Damn, dude, you draw better at eight than I draw now., :)

BTW why is the dragon with five heads called Hyper Mon? Wouldn't maybe like, I dunno, quint-dragon be better? Just a thought.

Who Can Escape Locked House 3 Who Can Escape Locked House 3

I'll be honest, this is not really my style of game, but that being said, it wasn't too bad. The graphics are pretty good, and some of the puzzles are pretty clever (the one with the CD, for example.) It could have used some more music tracts as the piece that plays throughout got old fast (I ended up turning it off after five minutes.)