Dragon Slayer - Character Animation Demo Dragon Slayer - Character Animation Demo

This is pretty neat, the animation itself is funny, but combined with the whole "behind the scenes" look and "how it's done" makes it educational as well. Good job!

HowardWimshurst responds:

NO DOUBT NO DOUBT

Won't lie to you, this isn't usually the type of music i listen to (thought it was going to be No Doubt the group) BUT, that being sad, the video is really awesome. It's very colorful and there's so much to it with all the different elements you place in, no to mention the little details like the lip syncing.

Great job!

bucketboi responds:

COLORS ARE LIFE! lol, thank you for the feedback man, glad you could find something you enjoyed about it.

Magic Wand Infomercial Magic Wand Infomercial

That was a good movie, but I kept waiting to find out at the end that it would cost people their souls to use the wand or there was some other, horrible price to pay. :)

Human Resources Human Resources

Kind of creepy for me in particular because I'm scheduled to get a colonoscopy in a few weeks..

Attack on Titan practice Attack on Titan practice

Wow! As a big AoT fan (seriously, it's in my nick) I thought it was pretty good! Can't wait to see how it looks with all the finishing touches and music!

Dream Dream

Wow, love the style and surrealness of it. The music also adds to the vibe of the video. Good job!

Gradient Tool: Animate CC: Tutorial: Cartoon Illustrations Gradient Tool: Animate CC: Tutorial: Cartoon Illustrations

Title is a bit misleading. This is less a "tutorial" and more like a speed run paint. As someone who doesn't know too much about Flash, I didn't really learn anything from this. Now, that's not to say it wasn't interesting. It's neat to see the change a few gradients can make to the picture, Perhaps a second, slowed down video where the process is walked through more would be a good companion piece.

Animation-S responds:

Here are the articles on my site that go into more detail in writing, and another video at a slower pace that shows the bunny being made, start to finish:

You can also go here for other videos that involve the tools:

Cheers! I hope that helped. :)

Haunted Echoes Haunted Echoes

Well, for a first start it's not bad. The pic of the house is really nicely done and the music and art provides a good setting. There are some placement issues with the text though ("I hated hi"?) Still though, keep at it, would like to see what you do in the future!

Stewie tries the 1000 degree knife trend Stewie tries the 1000 degree knife trend

Did a really good job capturing the voice and mannerism of Stewie. Good animation too!

storytellerYT responds:

Thanks!

MadCzech Apocalypse Episode 1 MadCzech Apocalypse Episode 1

Well, the good, it had some good animation, the characters moved pretty smoothly. The action was pretty interesting too. One the down side, the text was a bit hard to read because of it's size (granted, my eyesight isn't the best) and the whole black on dark grey cool scheme (maybe white text night time? Or even red, that'd fit in with the color dynamic, right?)

Plotwise, I think it kind of funny these guys are trying to hide from their enemies and yet, just a few seconds after seeing a patrol go by, one guy things nothing of a blasting open a door with a pistol. :)

All in all, not bad, if a bit short. Be neat to see what future eps hold!